Thursday, September 23, 2010

ABSC 30


Its time for a Bling Sketch Challenge. If you haven't noticed the sketch challenges only happen once a month, instead of every other week. I hope you play along with us over at the Annabelle Blog.

For my card I used Sentimental Bluebells. I love this stamp set because the sentiments are interchangeable. I also used some pearls. I used some scrap papers from Websters Pages. For my scallop i used a Martha stewart border punch.

Make sure you visit the other Annabelle Design Team members blogs.

5 comments:

Rene Sharp said...

VERY stylish card Tiffany, it's fab!! :)

Ida said...

Gorgeous card. Very elegant and the Pearls are so pretty.

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh yes this is very Elegant Tiffany!

Andrea said...

Very elegant Tiffany!
Andrea
x

Kylie said...

Simply Gorgeous Tiffany!
LOVE your crafting style!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!