Sunday, September 9, 2012

Manor House Creations Altered Spool


Hey there. I am super excited to share my first project for Manor House Creations


When I got my DT package I did not know where to start. So many gorgeous flowers and so many ideas going through my head. 


I thought I would go with one of my favorite projects. A altered spool. The spool is actually a Studio 490 Art Parts Cupcake stand but I made it a square spool. hehe!! 

I used some Kaisercraft paper I had in my stash and a Kaisercraft wood frame. I cut out the saying in the frame from the Glitz Design Pretty In Pink 6x6 paper. I put some flat back pearls all around the spool. I also used some cute lace in my stash. 

Here is a list of the Manor House flowers I used. 

Belief 
 Sublime-cream
 Apple Blossoms flowers

You can find the post on the blog here.




Thanks so much for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

It's beautiful, Tiffany! The Manor House flowers are the perfect touch for your gorgeous creations! Or your gorgeous creations are the perfect showcase for those lovely flowers! Either way you're a perfect match! lol Have a wonderful week! :o)

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous- what a great idea!!! So glad to be designing with you at MHC- I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful projects :),

xErin

Rea' said...

Very creative ... very pretty !!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!