Monday, September 9, 2013

Card and shadow box.

I hope everyone is having a great day. 


I have my DT project for The Piece by Piece. 

I created this card and little shadow box. I used the Prima Vintage Vanity paper. For the card I used a stitching stamp and some prima flowers.  The shadow box is from Leaky Shed Studios. 
For more details visit my youtube channel. 




Here are the supplies from The Piece by Piece
Taupe drop scallop - sold out
French guipure lace dark chocolate - sold out
10mm Flat back pearl - out of stock


Thank you for stopping by. 

6 comments:

Shan said...

Tiffy this is absolutely stunning. If I wasn't so broke right now I would so ask you to make me one! I really admire your work and think you are an amazing artist. The two pieces I purchased from you I tell everyone to keep their hands off. Lol. Look with your eyes people not your hands. I hope your having a great week and that Mateo is enjoy school a bit more.
Hugs,
Shan McKee

Unknown said...

Omg,I love this card,you do beautiful work

James Gray said...

Beautiful shadow box, but I especiall love the gorgeous card!

britgirl58 said...

Love this - saw the video - always enjoy your work. Julie

Nancy said...

Gorgeous work, Tiffany! :o)

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous. I love your creations, always so beautiful.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!