Sunday, November 3, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hey everyone. 

I have a card to share. I made a Christmas card. 


I used some scrap paper that was in my scrap bin. (I believe it is MME) I used a die cut doily from Manor House Creations along with the flower. I used Peeled paint distress ink to stamp the sentiment. I used the snowflakes from Glad tidings and some clear embossing powder for the background. The sentiment stamp is from O Christmas tree. I finished the card with some pearls and some May Arts silk ribbon. 

Here is another picture. 


Here is a supply list. 
Verve Stamps - Glad Tidings, O Christmas tree
My minds Eye paper 
Ink - Vintage photo, peeled paint and versamark. 
Manor House Creations flower and doily
May Arts Ribbon, pearls 

Thank you for stoppin by. 


2 comments:

Mihaela said...

Beautiful and delicate card!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful Christmas card!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!